Sunday, February 16, 2014

2nd Week Letter

Hola mi familia! 
Yo tengo learned so much this week especially! I did get to meet Sis. Naef before I left and we got to talk a little bit. So yeah this week was crazy we taught our investigator two more lessons and after the last lesson he agreed to be baptized. 'Course this was a teacher being the investigator but I was excited none the less. I have realized a little bit more on how spiritually taxing and exhausting things can be here and so far my companion has been my biggest blessing because she has had a lot of the same experiences as I've had so having her here is awesome! 

This next week we'll be teaching two new investigators which is really freaking me out but it'll be good for me. The spanish is coming along kind of......... but yeah I know that its better than it was before the mission so yeah! yeah time is definitely how President Palmer described it. the days feel like weeks and the weeks feel like days so it's really great to see the progression of those around me. We're getting new missionaries this week and as sister trainer leader I get to help them through the ropes! I'm really excited about that. :) It'll go by fast and you won't be ready for me to come home haha. Well I hope all goes well this week and that everything is staying a float haha! Thanks for the prayers and I'm praying for you too! 

Love you Guys!
Hermana Waterlyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment