Monday, February 10, 2014

First Letter!

We received our first email from Makenna on Saturday, but I did not read it until Sunday.  Too much junk mail to sort through.  I have posted it here.

Hola Familia! 
Como estan? The MTC is great everything went really smoothly! I'm Tired but not st the same time regardless of my habits before my mission I'm doing quite well at getting up and being on time. I'm just going to say one thing right now though SPEAKING SPANISH IS REALLY HARD! We have already had a lesson with an investigator and it sort of blew up in our faces.... Yeah. um. Oh! My companion is really great shes is a lot like Natalie so we get a long just as well. :) hm so far its just been classes and orientations this week. we met our branch president on Thursday night and he asked me to be the district sister missionary trainer. Yeah! pretty cool right? all in all I'm really excited to be here it's been such a great experience so far. I love you all and hope all is well at home with out me being there... haha. I bet the house is the same as before I left. Anyway love you guys Have a beautiful rainy week!

Love,
 Hermana Waterlyn 

1 comment:

  1. Great job Alicia, I can't wait to hear all about her mission. You guys are incredible. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete