Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Week 3

...This week has been great! The language is coming a long and I can now have a very good spanglish conversation! it's really fun to be here! I'm loving the MTC. Things are going well between everyone here so thats a super big blessing to have. This week not a whole lot happened.... well a lot happened actually. On Sunday elder Holland Jr. gave a talk and Elder Holland Sr. attended so it was way cool to see an apostle. Elder Hollands talk was amazing! Oh! I'm also in the choir so I sang praise to man at the talk which way cool. Umm Monday we taught and investigator and that went really well so I'm excited to know more spanish and be able to speak better. Tuesday we had a devotional and it was really good I dont remember who talked but it was on PMG Chap 6 which is Christ-like attributes so it was an awesome talk. I have lots of good notes. Thursday I went to vegas and got my visa. I also got the chance to talk to a man on the plane about everything so it was a really cool experience. Other thant That everything has been quite normal MTC stuff. Anyway I hope that your week will go well! 

 I love you guys!

-Hermana waterlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment