Monday, June 23, 2014

4/21/14 Week 11

4/21/14

Aw enserio!! Thats not cool! thats sweet the you got a new computer though. I cant think of anything that I need really ya no se. I totally forgot about Easter..... although the atonement has been on my mind a lot lately.. I've studied a lot about it! and Its so important because its the center of the gospel and we need to use it everyday to find strength and forgivness. Oh since conference I would encourage everyone tio have they're own preach my gospel. The lessons are so basic but you can find so many wonderful new concepts in them. Also chapter 6 is probably the best thing I have ever read and studied.
Well now you just have more room for new pictures in the future haha. Sorry that happened though. This week was NOT busy at all! because there a catholic holiday and since everyone is catholic here they take like two weeks off of school and work to just go on vacation. It's aweful...... No me gusta.... oh tambien I had divisions this last week too and there was no one home even the members were gone so we didnt get a whole lot done this week. Oh!!! We have a baptism this week!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! Haha I dont know if I told you last week but all of our investigators are really old I mean like 80yrs old old. Haha its the best because I dont have to teach the awkward lesson of the law of chastity haha. Not that the law of chastity isnt good but its just awkward to teach. haha Well to end on a less weird noteI hope all is going well the end of the school year is coming up soon! thats gonna be fun for summer be there. Love ya all

-Hermana waterlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment