Monday, June 23, 2014

Week 8 Letter

3/31/14

Hola mi familia! 

Wow theres so many things changing at home! I'm sorry to hear that things have gotten rough! I had kind of the same week. I had to get through some hard things. I'm definitely better now! kind of..... today I'm going to the hopital to get some tests done because my mission president saw that my hands shake so he just wants it to be checked out so today I'll find out whats going on I think its just stress but it better to make sure. Other than that this week has been awesome! I love the ward I am in! The members are so caring and helpful to us. I love them so much! 

I'm sad to hear about the Mckays.. Just love them as much as possible and try your best to love them regardless of what they say or do. I will fast for them and pray for them to feel Heavenly Father in their lives.

The mission president just changed last July. His name is Brad Hall and they're from Idaho Falls area. So its possible. I dont know. The president and his wife the kindest most caring people I have ever met and they're always so happy to see us. 

Well I'm sorry that my letters have been short but we dont have a whole lot of time and the key boards are slightly different so its a little difficult to type. anyway all is well with me and my adventures as a missionary. Thank you for all that you do and keep strong! 

Oh one more thing my favorite scriptures are either Moroni 6:4 or 10:32 or in Alma 26:12 is really good too! There is so much to learn from the book of mormon and everytime I read I find something that I can use to help others come to Christ. It's truly amazing. 

I Love you all so much and hope and pray for the best. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment